AKP government has wanted presidental government system since 2007. Firstly, they changed president’s method of choice and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan was elected president of Turkey by peoples first time in 2014. According to government source, this create an “actual state”. On 2 December 2016, MHP’s leader Devlet Bahçeli explains to support for presidental government system. He think about formalising this “actual state”.
Some important contents anda metarials are here:
- All “prime minister” statements will change “president”. There isn’t any “cabinet” statement.
- Supreme court of the Turkey’s members assign by president (15 members from 12 directly).
- President publishes several enactment.
- President will assigns(not elected) unlimited vice presidents.
- These vice presidents can use all authorisation of elect-president.
- President can abolish the council by himself/herself. The council, too but 600 coucil members from 360 have to vote “abolishing of president”. That is to say, 1 person vis-a-vis 360
Turkey experience to hold on referendum one more time. This referendum will probably hold on 9 April 2017